Monday, December 27, 2010

The Golden Girls

The children and I have been loving our new DVD set! I was surprised that my kids laugh along with me. Are we learning anything while enjoying the witty antics of Blanche, Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia? ;) Well ~ the Young Lady says it's funny to see how things were in the eighties. The Girls often make mention of people the kids never heard of, so questions get asked when the Mayor of Palm Springs is made fun of. ;P Hey ~ Dorothy's an English teacher! 8D Above all else, nothing beats a good family laugh. ♥

3 comments:

  1. DID U GET $$ FROM MY PURCHASE? I WENT THROUGH THIS SITE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped watching television when The Golden Girls ended. I kid you not - NO exaggeration. Haven't gone back to TV since. I loved that show, and my Mom (now deceased) and I shared some serious belly laughs from that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch that years ago...of course we didn't get some of the references, being in England and all that - and no-one to ask questions of either lol. However, we did still laugh a lot at it.Glad you all enjoying it together. Love lin

    ReplyDelete